Welcome to Jameelmart website. By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your membership on and use of the website beta.jameelmart.com, your purchases and use of products available through the Site. The Site reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
By establishing membership on the Site or purchasing or using products through the Site, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Eligibility for Membership
• The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by Jameelmart.
• If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity to this User Agreement and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading.
• No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
2. Your Account and Registration Obligations
Jameelmart users registration process requires you to:
• Agree to these Terms and Conditions.
• Provide contact information and identification details.
• Agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
• Not to create more than one personal account.
• You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password.
• In no event will Jameelmart be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password.
• You agree to reimburse Jameelmart for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
• Jameelmart reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site and prohibit any person from using this Site for if you provide any information that Jameelmart determines, in its sole discretion, to be untrue, inaccurate, and to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice.
• Order Processing
Jameelmart may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances Jameelmart deems appropriate in its sole discretion. Jameelmart also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. Jameelmart will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel.
• Return Policy
Jameelmart accepts returns on certain merchandise on a case-by-case basis. For Jameelmart’s Return Policy, which may change from time to time. For more information please visit out Return Policy Page.
• Product Descriptions
Jameelmart attempts to provide accurate descriptions of products on the Site. Jameelmart does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on the Jameelmart Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item, as specified in the Return Policy.
• Pricing Information
Jameelmart strives to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products and services available on the Jameelmart Site. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. Jameelmart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted on the Site as a result of an error. If this occurs, Jameelmart will notify you by email. In addition, Jameelmart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the stated full retail price.
All prices in product page are without VAT and VAT will be added In checkout page .
• Product Availability
The Jameelmart Site may contain information regarding the availability of merchandise. This information can be used to estimate the likelihood that an item will be shipped immediately after you place your order. Unfortunately, Jameelmart cannot guarantee that an item listed as available will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day. In rare cases, a product may be available when a customer places the order, and sold out by the time Jameelmart attempts to process the order. Should this happen, Jameelmart will notify you by email.
• Shipping and Tax
Shipping and taxes will be calculated based on the country and method of delivery and indicated at the time of checkout.
4. Fees and Services
• All payments for items on the Site may be made online or partly online through our available payment facilities at Jameelmart, Credit Cards or other payment methods, which Jameelmart may make available on the Site from time to time. • Jameelmart’s responsibility ends the minute you receive your purchases. In case of trading or returning any purchases, then you have to contact our customer service.
• Pay Cash on Delivery service is only available inside Saudi Arabia.
• License and Site Access
All content available through this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) is the exclusive property of and owned by Jameelmart, its licensors or its content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable Belgian and foreign laws.
Jameelmart grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. Jameelmart or its licensors or content providers retain full and complete title to the content available on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this content to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Jameelmart’s sole discretion.
• Content You Submit Through the Site
You represent that all of the information, data and other materials you provide on this Site or to Jameelmart through any other means are true, accurate, current and complete. You are responsible for updating and correcting the information you have provided on this Site, as appropriate.
You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. Some features that may be available on this Site may require registration. By registering, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Your use of this Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the site or any feature or part thereof at any time. Jameelmart disclaims any warranties that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Site will be secure; that the Site or the server that makes the site available will be virus-free; or that information on the site will be correct, accurate, adequate, useful, timely, reliable or otherwise complete. If you download any content from this Site, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such content. No advice or information obtained by you from the Site shall create any warranty of any kind.
6. Electronic Communications
When you use the Site or send emails to Jameelmart, you are communicating with Jameelmart electronically. You consent to receive electronically any communications related to your use of this Site. Jameelmart will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Buyer Protection
• If a buyer has purchased an item and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer shouldn’t receive or accept the package and then inform Jameelmart within 48 hours of receiving (or not receiving) the relevant item and Jameelmart will investigate the matter.
• Buyers should double check their purchases before receiving them and make sure that it’s in an excellent condition and matches their order.
• All purchases will be shipped and delivered through the known shipping companies within 2 to 8 business days for Saudi Arabia, and may take longer to shipping outside Saudi Arabia which varies from country to another. You can track your shipment through the shipping company’s website.
8. Entire Agreement
If any clause of this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of this User Agreement. This User Agreement (as amended from time to time in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and Jameelmart with respect to the subject matter hereof.
No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have any right to enforce any term of this User Agreement.
11. Governing Law
This User Agreement is governed by, and construed in accordance with, Saudi Arabia law. This clause will survive any expiry or cancellation of this User Agreement for any reason.